It is a quite annoying situation for the users when their Email account is hacked and they could not access that even can’t delete that. We are here providing a solution to the users with some instructions from which the users can resolve this issue easily just by following the instructions which are given in steps over here. If they failed to do so then they have another option to resolve the issue through AOL Email Customer Support Number +0-800-041-8154.
Process for resolving the issue in removing the AOL Username but not Primary Account with steps
- The users are required to visit to My Account on the official page of AOL then they have to sign in with their new username and password.
- After that user have to answer their Account Security Question and then click on to the “Continue” option.
- In this step the users are required to find out the screen name which they want to remove in the Additional Screen Names box, and then after that they have to click on the red “X” to delete it and choose “Delete” option to confirm the deletion process.
Remove Paid AOL Account
- In this process the users are required to navigate to My Account and after that they have to sign in with their username and password.
- Now it’s time to answer their Account Security Question and then click on the “Continue.” option
- Next step is for the users where they are required to select “I Already Have a High Speed Connection” and then click on the “View Plans.”
- Now the users have to review their current paid subscription information, where they have to select “Cancel My Billing” at the bottom of the screen.
- In this step the users have to review the confirmation page and then offer to switch to a lower-cost plan. Here the users have to Select a reason for cancelling their all service, and have to select “Cancel My Billing” to convert their AOL account to a free account.
- This step requires to navigate to My Account and sign in with their username and password.
- Now users have to Answer their Account Security Question and then click on “Continue.” button
- Now it’s time for the next step where the users are required to select “I Already Have a High Speed Connection” and then they can click on “View Plans.”
- After review the current subscription information, users have to choose “Cancel” option at the bottom of the screen.
- After reading the notices about the effect of canceling their AOL subscription they have to select a reason for canceling, and click on “Cancel AOL” to permanently remove their account.
We had discussed the complete issue where users have to just follow the instruction to resolve the issue and by that, they can resolve this issue very easily. In case, if the failure to do that then there is one more option for them through AOL Email Customer Support Number +0-800-041-8154 where our technicians will assist them in resolving the issues.