Well, it feels really annoying when the users are about to send a message and found it that their buddy list is not there. Yes, it is really irritating and frustrating to see this error on the screen. The users have not to worry about this as we are providing the solution for the issues with instruction over here. The users are required to follow the instructions as we are providing to resolve the issue. It might be possible that the user may face an error while following the instructions we had provided and need assistance to resolve that. We have one more option for the users as we are third-party tech support service provides equipped with skilled and trained technicians through AOL Customer Support Number +0-800-041-8154.
Method-1: Set up the AOL Buddy List to start automatically
Note: the users have to make it sure that they are signed on to the AOL software before following the instructions given below.
Process to set up the AOL buddy list to start automatically
- The users have to go to AOL Keyword: Buddy view. The Buddy List will appear.
- After that they have to click on Setup.
- The users have again click on Preferences.
- After that under the Buddy List, they have to select the Show me my Buddy List at sign-oncheck box, and then click OK.
- Now click on Close button.
Method-2: The users have to restart the computer, close programs, and retry
To restart the computer and close programs
- The users have to click on the Applemenu, and then click on Shut Down.
Note: The users have to wait at least 20 seconds, and then turn on the computer.
- On the keyboard, the users have to hold the Commandand Optionkeys down, and then they have to tap the esc key. In the Force Quit Applications window, click any program other than Finder to highlight it, and then click Force Quit.
- The users are required to repeat step 2 until all programs other than Finderare closed, and then they have to close the Force Quit Applicationswindow by clicking the red dot on the upper left.
Method-3: Trash the software preferences
To trash the software preferences:
- The users are required to click on the Gomenu, and then click on Home.
- Now its time to double-click the Library folder.
- Again the users have to double-click on the Preferencesfolder.
- After that on the toolbar, they are required to click on the Viewmenu, and then click as List.
- The users need to drag the America Online folder to Trash.
- After the previous step the users have to drag the com.aol.aol.plist file to Trash.
- Again the users have to drag the com.apple.internetconfig.plist file to Trash.
- Now once more the users have to drag the com.apple.internetconfigpriv.plist file to Trash.
- In the final step the users have to click the red dot on the upper left to close the window. Correspondingly, they have to close all the windows that were opened during the above steps.
As it appeared that it is quite easy to resolve the issues as it wasn’t looking in the beginning. Yes, exactly it is very easy to follow the instruction and the steps one by one to resolve this issues of ‘Buddy list doesn’t appear’. Even after that, there might be some errors as everyone is not that techno-friendly and need assistance to resolve the issue. The users will be provided the help through AOL Customer Support Number +0-800-041-8154 where they will be assisted by our technical experts.